Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on life.

Wow. It has been a while hasn't? So many changes, second chances and new beginings. 2010...oh you will be the best year ever won't you? We relocated to Lake Mills, Wisconsin on Thanksgiving day. Started over. New life, new place, new job and finally two months after arriving, a new place to live.

So with these new starts. I have decided to try and post more on this site. Facebook and myspace just isn't doing it for me. I need a venue where I can say what I want, when I want and how I want. To start the creative juices flowing and get this out. I must say I owe this to a very dear friend of mine. Never before have I given much thought into my writting. Could be cause my spelling is horrid, so I just kinda put that side of me to the side. So, thanks Kelly! Thanks for giving me a shove yet again to just do it.

I may do some cut and pasting to catch up since getting here. But looking forward to blazing this new trail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment